05 décembre 2006

Tea For Two



I feel so British today...! Why ? I don't really know, but I would like to write about it.

Maybe it's because my grand parents came back from England last saturday. They had a good time, they saw the British Museum, went to Buckingham palace, but they didn't met the Queen... They went shopping in Harrods where they bought British tea and a Christmas Pudding (it's very dense and it tastes like gingerbread with some fruits).

I think it's also because I'm listening "Tea For Two", a cult song. The first time I've heard it, I was 8 ou 9, in the "Grande Vadrouille", a cult movie too.

I've never been to Great Britain, even if I've been travelling a lot in countries where English is spoken like Malta, Eire, Australia. By the way, if I had to move in another country, I'll choose Australia, and espacially Sydney ! To her quality of life, her climate, her Royal Botanic Garden, her Opera...

In fact, I don't feel British, I feel an English spoken spirit!

Sorry for my short post and my spelling mistakes...
















Special thanks: Elnaië to her precious help


PS: I can't resist of putting a picture of Sydney!

Edit: modifié! Merci Mélanie




Libellés :

2 commentaires:

À 07 décembre, 2006 , Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Aaaaaaah Cécile j'ai oublié une énorme faute... j'ai pas relu ton "special thanks" >_< ben oui, "his" c'pour les gars...
Enfin bon, ravie d'avoir collaboré en tout cas :x

 
À 07 décembre, 2006 , Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

"didn't met"
havnt met ou didn't meet
en loccurence c havent met

the 1st time I heard it

australia is not a person so you should use "its" and not "her"

for its way of life


^^ voilou voilou

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil